Saturday, March 08, 2014
1. Added messages and validation controls to user feedback page
2. Modified the sort order in Salary & Benefits to sort by name rather than line item id
3. Fixed a bug that was preventing a student from being re-enrolled without a test as long as the student has a previous test that has not expired
4. Fixed Bug: Monthly Summary of Funds report crashes if no month selected
5. New Report for student addresses / mailing labels
1. New Program Attendance Rate Report.
2. New Class Attendance Rate Report.
3. New Student Attendance Rate Report.
4. Corrected permissions on Outcome deletion.
1. Fixed bug that prevented budgeting more than one future employee.
2. Fixed bug that prevented budgeting pages from submitting on enter key press.
3. Fixed bug with session timeout redirect.
4. Corrected percentages on tables 9 and 10 col G.
5. Fixed bug preventing Alerts from expanding in certain browsers.
6. Fixed bug preventing the entry of attendance for multiple students in distance learning classes.
7. Created Student Advancement by EFL report to show students not reportable on Table 4.
8. State user given ability to delete students.
9. Corrected Table 4B numbers.
10. Corrected rounding error in minimum attendance.
11. State Admin given ability to delete goals/outcomes.
12. Corrections to "Required to Advance" calculation.
13. Teachers given ability to view GED alerts.
14. Misc changes to formatting/labels in Budgeting.
15. Fix bug causing improper advancement for students tested in multiple subjects crossing program year.
16. Added run date and additional parameters to all reports.
17. Added release notes display to Login page.
18. Changed budget line item overage.
19. Replaced outcome survey to show datamatched outcomes.